Policies & Platform
Liberty is the highest political value which is the basis of all my positions. Liberty is the ability to do what you want with what you own, your life, liberty and property.
Economy & Spending
I believe in a free market economy without cronyism, corporate welfare or subsidies of any kind for politically-connected businesses. I believe in free trade, not crony-capitalist, managed trade such as NAFTA. Tariffs are taxes and they rob the domestic consumer for the benefit of the domestic manufacturer.
Foreign Policy & War
With Washington and Jefferson, I oppose entangling foreign alliances and pointless and endless foreign wars where we try to build nations that don’t exist and never will. Bring the troops home and give the people the savings back in the form of a massive tax cut.
People should be free to live as they choose so long as they are peaceful
and respect the rights of others.
- Protect and expand the right to bear arms.
- Bring our troops home—America first!
- End the pointless and endless foreign wars.
- Abolish foreign aid.
- Abolish unconstitutional departments and agencies such as HUD, Energy and Education
- Use the savings to cut taxes and reduce the debt Congress has left for our children and grandchildren.
- Abolish the gas tax.
- Abolish all corporate welfare.
- End the war on drug users.
- Repeal pointless regulations on business firms—remember, a regulation is tax on your life, your time and your energy.